Friday, February 11, 2011

Chestnut

S  

Aren't they both adorable?
  Moshe brought home a baby goat this evening.  He named him Chestnut; I call him "Chessie". Chessie is only about 12 hours old as I write this post...  Right after Chessie was born, one of the adult goats stepped on him, so he has an injured hind leg.  I just changed the dressing on his leg and created a diaper for him.  He is drinking his mother's milk from a latex glove.
Moshe and I are both so sentimental and soft-hearted... We keep holding Chessie, hugging him, kissing him.  Moxie bathed him and wagged her tail so hard that I thought she would fall over!  CassPurr gave Chessie a nice welcome, too - he purred and inspected his new little brother; then, asked for some food in his bowl... after all, entertaining a baby goat requires good nutrition, right?
Between the two of us, we have taken 40 or 50 photos. I'm going to share some of them here on my blog.

"I think you need a bath"
 
Baby's first Shabbat


Proud Poppa...

Shalom  Y'all - Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment