Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update on CassPurr

Cassie with "Daddy"
     Two weeks ago I blogged about CassPurr.  He had been a naughty boy - wanted to play all night, and I didn't get much sleep as a result of his nibbling, chewing, licking, whisker switching, walking, talking antics...
     Oddly enough, the very day I wrote about CassPurr, he went out to do whatever cats do when they go out.  And never came back. I still expect that big blob of white fur to show up meowing at the back door.  I miss him.  Several people have said that someone probably took him.  He was very beautiful and very friendly.  Our nearest neighbor says that CassPurr sometimes came and sat with her on her front porch (the two-timer!)  If he went up the hill in back, there are a few nice houses up there on Ridge Road.  Someone could have thought he'd been abandoned, I suppose. (Although, he certainly never looked hungry! See photo above.)
     I hope he didn't get injured and suffer.  I hope he is with someone who is being very good to him.  And, I hope he keeps them up all night playing - at least every once in a while!
                                                                                                     Shalom Y'all - Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment