Friday, January 21, 2011

Walk On With Me

   
Garden of Gethsemane, Israel   (my photo)




    " My child, the path of duty is before thee. It may look rugged, but it is the only way of divine blessing. Choose out some other way. and ye shall find only disappointment and frustration of soul. Weariness shall overtake thee in the smoothest road, if it be not the pathway of my ordained will. Be not deceived by doubts, and be not detained by fears. Move into the center of My purposes for you: ye shall find there are glorious victories waiting for thee, and recompenses far exceeding every sacrifice.
 






my photo - Caiphas' house (gardens) , Israel


SHALOM  Y'ALL - TWYLA









   Be obedient: ye shall bring joy to My heart. Neither the applause nor the scorn of men should be of any consequence to thee. My approval is reward enough, and without this, any other satisfaction is not worthy of thy pursuit.
     Walk on with Me. I shall be very near to give thee support and encouragement, so ye have nothing to warrant thy fears. They shall vanish as ye obey."  
     ( from Come Away My Beloved by Frances J Roberts)


  
      P.S. If you have never read this book, you should! It is balm to the soul - no matter what is going on in you or around you!

No comments:

Post a Comment