Monday, March 14, 2011

The Price of Gas in France

 Once again, someone sent this to me per email.  If I knew who created it, I would love to give them credit.. what an EDUCATIONAL article... you'll see...



A  thief in Paris planned  to steal some paintings from the Louvre.



After  careful planning, he got past security, stole  the paintings, and made it safely to his van.

However, he was captured only two  blocks away when his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an obvious error, he replied, 

'Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the  paintings.' 


                                                             I  had no Monet 



                                                               To buy Degas 

                                                       To make the Van Gogh.'   


                         Now, see if you have De Gaulle to send this on to someone else. 


                           I sent it to you because I figured I had nothing Toulouse

         SHALOM   Y'ALL - TWYLA

No comments:

Post a Comment