Friday, March 25, 2011

A Tail of Two Kitties




Animals are so much smarter than people... Much more sensitive than most people, too.  Last night I went to bed early - exhausted after a couple of really rough days. I hugged my heating pad to keep my hands warm, got positioned "just right" to try to go to sleep. Meanwhile, both cats jumped up on the bed.  Pickles immediately positioned  himself in the place of honor - on my pillow, leaning against the left side of my head, pawing my hair, and purring like a motorboat.




 CassPurr, settled in next to my shoulder on my right side, and rumbled his magnificent lion-like purrs.  There we stayed all night, their two tails meeting across my neck like a fancy lady's feather boa...









SHALOM  Y'ALL - 
     Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment