Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Senior Texting Code

  
WHEN and HOW did I turn into a white-haired lady?



      My (older!!!) brother sent me this.  I read some of  them aloud, and Moshe and I SCREAMED laughing... I had to stop, 'cause it still hurts him to laugh  with the broken rib.  If I knew who wrote it, I would certainly give credit, but, I don't... Let it suffice that I say "Thanks" to whoever it was.  There are a couple of these that I hope to use at the appropriate moment... I think my all-time favorite is BFF (see below).








     Since more and more "older people" are texting and tweeting, there appears to be a need for
a STC (Senior Texting Code):

     ATD:  At The Doctor's

     BFF:  Best Friend Farted

     BTW: Bring The Wheelchair

     BYOT: Bring Your Own Teeth

     CBM: Covered By Medicare

     CUATSC:  See You At The Senior Center

     DWI: Driving While Incontinent

     FWB: Friend With Beta Blockers

     FWIW: Forgot Where I Was

     FYI: Found Your Insulin

     GGPBL:  Gotta Go Pacemaker Battery Low

     GHA: Got Heartburn Again

     HGBM: Had Good Bowel Movement

     IMHO: Is My Hearing-Aid On?

    LMDO: Laughing My Dentures Out

     LOL:  Living On Lipitor

     LWO: Lawrence Welk's On

      OMMR: On My Massage Recliner

     OMSG:  Oh My!  Sorry, Gas.

     ROFL...CGU:  Rolling On the Floor Laughing... and Can't Get Up

     SGGP:  Sorry, Gotta Go Poop

     TTYL: Talk To You Louder

     WAITT:  Who Am I Talking To?

     WTF:  Wet The Furniture

     WTFA:  Wet the Furniture Again

     WTP:  Where's The Prunes?

     WWNO:  Walker Wheels Need Oil

    
Shalom Y'all - Twyla

No comments:

Post a Comment