Friday, December 17, 2010

TGIF

       So it's Friday again.  Already.  I have a few chores to do, some errands to run in town; then, it will be about time to set up the Shabbat table for lighting the candles, taking communion, preparing for a day's rest.
     Moshe fell on the back steps this morning when he went out to feed the chickens.  We are praying that he hasn't broken a rib.  I put ice on it immediately, had him take some aspirin, and he is trying to relax in his chair at his desk.  I might convince him later to let me tape it up - treat it as if it is a rib fracture.  That's about all they would do at the E.R.  
     I finished feeding the chickens;  will do that again this afternoon.  Gathering wood I'm not so great at, but, I'll do my best.  We'll be alright.  There must be a reason for this - just like there is a reason for every single thing that happens to us.  All of life is a learning process.  There are no coincidences. And, God is in control.
     The sun is just now beginning to come out, and the temperature is "all the way up to 33 degrees".  We could use a couple days of drying out after this past week!  
  

 TGIF :     Thank
                God
                 I'm
                 Forgiven

Sunny days will return...






SHALOM Y'ALL -

     TWYLA

No comments:

Post a Comment